- You are a pro at your business, but just not that comfortable dealing with technology
- You have a growing nonprofit, but no staff and few volunteers to help you with a website, online marketing, managing your donor database or fundraising
- You don’t have time to keep up with all the latest online marketing options and want to rely on an expert to let you know what works and what doesn’t
- You’re a busy entrepreneur who just wants someone to take care of all of your online marketing efforts for you
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place! I can build what you need and keep it up-to-date and running efficiently. Just consider Compass Strategies your marketing department!
- You are an entrepreneur who wants to learn to do things for yourself so you are not dependent upon someone else’s schedule.
- You enjoy learning new things on the computer and have the time to do it.
- You are the Executive Director of a nonprofit and have volunteers available to help, they just need to know what to do
- You do your own taxes and would never consider actually paying someone to do that!
If any of the above sounds like you, you’re a “DIY” client and I have the answers for you! You can take advantage of my “DIY” Online Marketing program and learn the necessary skills to build and manage your own website, create and implement an email marketing system and manage your own social media strategy. Or, I can get everything set up for you and provide the training for you to take it and run with it!